Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Second Iranian plane searched in two days

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Second Iranian plane searched in two days  Empty Second Iranian plane searched in two days

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 27 May 2013, 3:14 pm

Second Iranian plane searched in two days

27/05/2013 19:44:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Informed source said that authorities at Baghdad International Airport searched on Monday, May 27, an Iranian plane, the second in two days.

In a statement to NINA, the source said that an Iranian Airbus plane, on its way from Tehran to Damascus, was searched on Monday evening; on board there were 220 passengers, in addition to crew members.

The source did not give more details.

This is the second Iranian plane to be search by Iraqi authorities in two days; on Sunday Civil Aviation Authorities searched an Iranian cargo plane, while on its way from Tehran to Damascus; not banned material found.

Earlier in the day, Civil Aviation Authorities searched a Syrian Plane coming from Tehran; it was found that the plane is carrying humanitarian aid. / End.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:42 pm