Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri denies the charges and his defense minister and described as "theater" to thwart the questio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri denies the charges and his defense minister and described as "theater" to thwart the questio Empty Jubouri denies the charges and his defense minister and described as "theater" to thwart the questio

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Aug 2016, 3:33 am

[size=37]Jubouri denies the charges and his defense minister and described as "theater" to thwart the questioning session (Extended)  [/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
     Denied Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, on Monday, the accusations made by his Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi on his involvement contracts arming and others, describing what happened during the play session intended to thwart the process of questioning.
    Jubouri said during a meeting conference in the House of Representatives and I followed (Il Giornale), that "the accusations made by his Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi on his involvement contracts arming and others do not unfounded", describing what happened during the meeting, "the play intended to thwart the interrogation process."
     "The accusations against him and Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi and members of parliament will be forwarded to the judiciary, and the Council will take what he believes appropriate," noting that "it will be the final say for the elimination of what was raised today by suspicions of corruption during the interrogation of Defence Minister Khaled al-Obeidi session."
    Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the promise of the accusations made by his defense minister during his interrogation today's meeting, members of parliament as "an attempt to discredit the parliament."
    It is said that Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, accused the president of the House of Representatives Magali Saleem al-Jubouri and some MPs, of involvement in corruption operations armament and other issues related to the files of corruption Bhakhm.anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:59 am