Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High: Abadi failed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High: Abadi failed Empty High: Abadi failed

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Sep 2016, 6:55 am

High: Abadi failed

Last updated: September 14, 2016 - 12:28
    Baghdad / Iraq News Network questioned the head of Civic Democratic Alliance on high, Wednesday, seriously, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in the implementation of reforms, as he pointed to the existence of "pressure" exerted on Abadi by the "allies" in the coalition Aloutna.oukal high in a press statement today: "the seriousness of al-Abadi in the further implementation of the reform program is questionable, given the way considered as head of the Council of Ministers to resolve and settle out of the predicament of the third mandate," pointing out that "Abadi leadership of the ruling party and is subject to pressure from his allies in the National Alliance." He added high that " Abadi has no serious strength and support him on the security side, and therefore the ability to get rid of the sectarian quota system inoperative items, "noting that" powerful forces managed to force him to return to the contexts of quotas by choosing positions in state institutions and then succeeded in stopping gradually move reforms program and ran it in parliament in April 2016 crisis and the paralysis of the legislative and executive branches. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:59 pm