Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: The NA Would Be Embarrassed If Abadi Failed In His Reforms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: The NA Would Be Embarrassed If Abadi Failed In His Reforms Empty MP: The NA Would Be Embarrassed If Abadi Failed In His Reforms

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Feb 2016, 2:53 pm

[size=36]MP: The NA Would Be Embarrassed If Abadi Failed In His Reforms[/size]

MP, of the citizen Bloc, Mohammed Ali al-Masodi said the National Alliance would be threatened in an embarrassing and difficult situation due to the loss of votes if Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi failed in the government reforms file and save Iraq from the difficult economic situation.
    He told the reporter of the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / “The Iraqi citizen lost his patience of the service and economic situation and the difficult living standards experienced by Iraq, and al-Abadi should go to a government of technocrats free from interference of parties and proceed with the reforms because the parliament and political blocs had previously mandated him.”
    He added, “The absence of proper planning to the reality of Iraq and busy with the conflicts between the blocs and external pressures, which affect the politician and the Iraqi decision-maker, requires to deal with the general political picture with a kind of wisdom and deliberation before announcing any position,” adding that “in case of any mistake, everybody will lose, because everybody in the same boat. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:49 am