Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice's "light": the National Alliance depends how procrastination in passing laws relating to reconc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice's "light": the National Alliance depends how procrastination in passing laws relating to reconc Empty Vice's "light": the National Alliance depends how procrastination in passing laws relating to reconc

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Sep 2016, 3:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Vice's "light": the National Alliance depends how procrastination in passing laws relating to reconciliation

Nur News / Baghdad 
    The head of the parliamentary bloc of the mass rally MP Ahmad al - Mashhadani said the National Alliance depends how procrastination in passing the accountability and justice, amnesty laws that relate toachieving national reconciliation in Iraq , which affect a large segment of citizens.
    According to the deputy in a statement the "Nur News" that "was supposed to be the approval of the Justice and Accountability Act of Parliament six months after the formation of the current government as the political agreement which the government was formed which, after the previous government mishandled the implementation of this law, which has become a sword hanging on a slide and a wide range of Iraqis. "
    The MP said the "National Alliance bloc is not serious about achieving national reconciliation project in a realistic way," noting that "all views and ideas discussed and announced in the past that are related to the achievement of reconciliation is just the media slogans only."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:38 am