Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Call parliamentary approval to stop the introduction of Turkish goods to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Call parliamentary approval to stop the introduction of Turkish goods to Iraq Empty Call parliamentary approval to stop the introduction of Turkish goods to Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Oct 2016, 6:59 am

Call parliamentary approval to stop the introduction of Turkish goods to Iraq

Thursday 06-10-2016 | 2:35:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p
    Twilight News / she called for the security and defense committee member of the parliamentary Adnan Hadi al-Asadi Thursday's Cabinet to vote on a resolution to stop the introduction of Turkish goods to Iraq unless the Turkish government withdraw its troops
    Asadi said in a press release, quoting the Information Office that "the Council of Ministers fight against the Turkish intervention in Iraq through various means, and the most important economic side, on the grounds that Iraq is one of the more countries that import from Turkey
    He stressed "the need not to use self-term policy with the Turkish side," pointing to "the need to resolve before releasing the Turkish occupation of Mosul and the introduction of the popular crowd into battle because he is the only force that will prevent the division after the liberation of Mosul."
    He said al-Asadi that "all claim rights of Shiites and Kurds and Alawites who are facing kinds of injustice and oppression of the Turkish governments and reciprocity with Turkey and intervention Bhanha no need to compliment and give them any chance to increase the destruction of Iraq's political forces and Iraqi organizations
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 11:21 am