Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cooperation with Europe in front of Parliament today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cooperation with Europe in front of Parliament today Empty Cooperation with Europe in front of Parliament today

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2013, 8:11 am

Cooperation with Europe in front of Parliament today

06/20/2013 1:50 am

BAGHDAD - morning
    begins with the House of Representatives today's first reading of the draft law on ratification Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between Iraq and the European Union signed in Brussels on 05.11.2012. According to parliamentary sources, the draft agreement includes fields, "the economic, trade, scientific and cultural rights, in addition to the energy represented by oil and electricity , as well as sectors of human rights and the fight against terrorism and organized crime, money laundering and illegal immigration, and the theft of antiquities and trafficking. "
    as sources confirmed that the partnership agreement signed between Iraq and the European Union are important in opening up new prospects for relations between the two sides. She said the parliamentary session today will also, reading first draft law on ratification of the Convention on economic cooperation and the development of trade between Iraq and the Czech Republic, as well as the first reading of the draft law on ratification of the Convention on Cultural Cooperation between the Government of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of Ukraine., the sources added that it will be during the meeting to vote on the appointment Raad Jalil Zarzis when Kachachi president of the Court of endowments Christian religions Yazidis and Sabean Mandaean the rank of minister.
    will also be voting on set on Hdyk the Srot Zubaidi post of adviser in the Ministry of Education, and vote on accepting the resignation of Attorney Ali Mohsen al-Asi-Tamimi, who was chosen governor of Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 8:41 am