Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amin Al Iraq Bank: We were unable to increase our capital

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amin Al Iraq Bank: We were unable to increase our capital  Empty Amin Al Iraq Bank: We were unable to increase our capital

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jun 2024, 5:01 am

Amin Al Iraq Bank: We were unable to increase our capital 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Amin Iraq Bank announced that it was unable to increase its capital due to the lack of subscription from investors. 
    The bank said that a public subscription was made to increase the capital of Amin Al Iraq Bank for Investment and Islamic Finance at Al Huda Bank, but the offered shares amounting to 50 billion dinars were not subscribed to. 
    He added that the subscription was extended on April 15 and ended on June 13. 
    The Central Bank asked banks to increase their capital to 400 billion dinars.

100 views
    Added 06/30/2024 - 10:29 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 3:04 am