Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Official Gazette published law banning the Baath Party

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Official Gazette published law banning the Baath Party Empty Iraqi Official Gazette published law banning the Baath Party

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Oct 2016, 5:43 am

Iraqi Official Gazette published law banning the Baath Party

Tuesday 18-10-2016 | 12:45:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Secretary General of the outlawed Baath party Azza Alldora- EM
    Shafaq News / The new issue of the Gazette of Iraq call (4420), which included a number of laws approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the Presidency of the Republic, most notably the ban on Baath entities racist and terrorist parties and party law.
    The general director of the facts of Iraq circuit full Amin Hashim, in a press statement responded to the Twilight News, the number is (4420) included the prohibition of the Baath, entities and racist parties and terrorist and Takfiri number and activities Party Law (32) for the year 2016, explaining that the object of the enactment of this Act to prevent the return of dictatorship once Other.
    He said the Director-General: The fight against terrorism No. Device Law (31) for the year 2016 reported in this issue, noting that the purpose of the enactment of this Act to effectively address the terrorist operations that target state and the citizens and their property, also included a number (4420) of Protocol No. System (4) for the year 2016.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:18 am