Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water Resources announces the successful opening of the lower gate at the Mosul Dam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Water Resources announces the successful opening of the lower gate at the Mosul Dam Empty Water Resources announces the successful opening of the lower gate at the Mosul Dam

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Oct 2016, 2:58 am

[ltr]Water Resources announces the successful opening of the lower gate at the Mosul Dam[/ltr]

Since 10.19.2016 at 10:07 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Water materials, on Wednesday, opening the gate for the lower ports in the plug connector.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Minister Hassan al-Janabi said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "it was successfully open the gate Lower outlets in Mosul dam," noting, "is one of the gates guard (guard gate), which was closed, any unemployed, for a long time, which It enhances the safety of the dam. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Janabi, "Lower outlets portals, one of which was idle that have been repaired, you should work in conjunction, and is a work from one threat to the safety of origin malfunction."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, that "can be forced in the cases of the two gates discharge amounts to 2,600 cubic meters per second, a high discharge contribute to ensure the safety of the dam in an emergency."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He praised the minister, "the superior ability of employees on this achievement they entity contracted by the Iraqi government, any Italian Trevi company, the supervisor of the work is done, a US Corps of Engineers, and the employer of any Ministry of Water Resources, represented by the site of the Mosul Dam and public SOD in The ministry ".anthy 29 / a 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 6:23 am