Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon just Charged Hillary Clinton With Giving Away Top Nuclear Secrets On Live TV

Lobo
    Lobo

Pentagon just Charged Hillary Clinton With Giving Away Top Nuclear Secrets On Live TV Empty Pentagon just Charged Hillary Clinton With Giving Away Top Nuclear Secrets On Live TV

Post by Lobo Fri 21 Oct 2016, 12:20 pm

Pentagon just Charged Hillary Clinton With Giving Away Top Nuclear Secrets On Live TV
    USE LINK FOR TWEETS AND VIDEOS - https://conservativedailypost.com/pentagon-just-charged-hillary-clinton-with-giving-away-top-nuclear-secrets-on-live-tv/?utm_source=Push&utm_campaign=21_October_0920&utm_medium=OneSignal
    Posted by Elliot Bougis | Oct 21, 2016 | National Security

Pentagon just Charged Hillary Clinton With Giving Away Top Nuclear Secrets On Live TV Hillary-army-talking-CDP
    “Sergeant, do you mind if I take notes for my next debate?”
    If you’ve had “difficult” coworkers, you know that, after a while, it becomes impossible to tell if they are mean or just stupid. Like someone who keeps bumping into you on a bus or subway train as the car moves, you can’t tell for sure if they are messing with you or just completely oblivious to their surroundings. After a while, incompetence and malevolence produce the same effects and put you in the same bind if you don’t change the situation.
    This strange unity between incompetence and evil goes a long way to explaining Hillary Clintons career. Yes, we all know she is “Crooked Hillary,” but so many times during this election year in my head I’ve called her “Hapless Hillary.” She can’t tell a joke to save her life. Her fashion sense is horrific, even to a caveman like myself. She is an awful, wooden, robotic speaker, with no genuine warmth even while taking a selfie. She honestly does not know how to use much of modern technology. And so on.
    Obviously, we can see all those things I just listed in a “crooked” light, and we wouldn’t be wrong: she is not funny because she is a hollow soul; she probably dresses like she does to pretend she has masculine power (or to emulate an Asian dictator); she speaks robotically because she detests having to interact with “the masses,” and despises having to convince others of her obvious “greatness” (#ImWithHer, anyone?); and she never bothered to learn how to use technology or protect classified information because she doesn’t care about consequences in other people’s lives and is used to ordering her underlings to handle stuff like that for her. And so on.

During the final presidential debate, the two-headed Hapless Hillary/Crooked Clinton candidate did it again: she said something so stupid that she might as well have meant it to be evil. Or maybe she said something with crooked intent, but said it in such a public setting that she looks stupid. We can’t know her state of mind for sure, but one thing we do know is that Hillary shared classified military information with the entire world.
    As True Pundit writes:
    Clinton, responding to opponent Donald Trump and a question posed by debate moderator Chris Wallace, boasted specific and “damaging” details about the United States’ nuclear response time to retaliate during a nuclear attack. Clinton said:
    “But here’s the deal. The bottom line on nuclear weapons is that when the president gives the order, it must be followed. There’s about four minutes between the order being given and the people responsible for launching nuclear weapons to do so.”
    “Secretary Clinton proved tonight she is unfit to be commander-in-chief,” a top-ranking DOD intelligence source said. “What she did compromises our national security. She is cavalier and reckless and in my opinion should be detained and questioned so we can unravel why she did what she did.”
    Unravel why Hillary does what she does? Good luck!
    According to Pentagon sources, the information Clinton disseminated publicly is Top Secret intelligence governed under the U.S. Special Access Program (SAP) which dictates safeguards and protocols for accessing and discussing highly classified and Top Secret intelligence. The specific details of the country’s nuclear response time discussed by Clinton, sources said, are only known by a handful of individuals outside top military brass, including the following “need-to-know” (NTK) officials:

• President
    • Vice President
    • Secretary of State
    • Secretary of Defense
    • Secretary of Homeland Security
    • Attorney General
    • Director of National Intelligence
    • CIA Director
    • Deputy Secretary of State
    • Deputy Secretary of Defense
    • Special personnel designated solely by the President in writing

Sources said late Wednesday Clinton likely violated two different types of Dept. of Defense SAP protocols. Since nuclear response is part of the sensitive national plan for nuclear war operations, all of its schematics are covered under both “Intelligence SAPs” and “Operation and Support SAPs,” sources said. Both contain Top Secret information. …
    “It’s truly incredible that (nuclear) response time as part of an ERO (Emergency Response Option) is now out there in the public domain to our adversaries.”

U.S. Defense sources said according to developed U.S. counterintelligence, military officials in China, North Korea, Syria, Russia, Iran and even actors like ISIS had no previous definitive intelligence to determine the U.S. nuclear response time….
    Clinton has come under fire time and time again for mishandling national security secrets via email, telephone and secure facsimile during and after her tenure as secretary of state.
    Is she stupid and hapless or just wickedly reckless? Again, who says it’s only one or the other? The key seems to be that she is reckless when others might take the fall but shows genius-level cunning when it benefits herself. That’s why she bragged about her inside knowledge about America’s nuclear tactics during the debate.
    Despite what some of the polls say, Hillary’s campaign is in full panic mode. Even to her base she’s a fundamentally unappealing candidate, unless compared to the caricature they have of Trump, which is why numerous Hillary voters are really trying to say “I’m NOT With Him!” instead of “I’m With Her.” Desperate to regain some appeal or leverage over Trump in the debate, blurting out top-secret information made her look knowledgeable and certainly sounded professional. But it was actually stupidly arrogant.
    See what I mean? Her arrogance and egotism are all wrapped up with her stupidity and lack of human warmth.

She’s crooked! She’s dumb! She’s Hillary Clinton!
    Incidentally, if you want to know just how badly her 4-minute comments compromise American safety, check out this diagram:
    As much fun as it is to rag on Hillary, she’s just doing what Democrats tend to do: they are reckless about national security because ultimately it’s no skin off their noses. Just look at how hypocritical Joe Biden is for saying, like Hillary, that “Trump can’t be trusted with” top-secret nuclear information.
    With idiots like these in charge, who needs evil enemies? Or maybe it’s more, with crooked leaders like this, who needs smart enemies?
    https://conservativedailypost.com/pentagon-just-charged-hillary-clinton-with-giving-away-top-nuclear-secrets-on-live-tv/?utm_source=Push&utm_campaign=21_October_0920&utm_medium=OneSignal

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:09 pm