Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the citizen: Amnesty International report on Iraq "sad and shameful" and unfair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the citizen: Amnesty International report on Iraq "sad and shameful" and unfair Empty Deputy for the citizen: Amnesty International report on Iraq "sad and shameful" and unfair

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Nov 2016, 3:10 am

[size=30]Deputy for the citizen: Amnesty International report on Iraq "sad and shameful" and unfair[/size]
    13/11/2016 10:22 | Number of Views: 248
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    MP for the coalition of citizen Habib Terminal, said on Sunday, said Amnesty International's last report on Iraq "sad and shameful" and unfair to the Iraqis, while noting that such organization to deal professionally and fairly.
    Terminal In an interview with "direction Press" said that Iraq is fighting on behalf of the world and going through a critical and sensitive stage and that the victories achieved by the security forces of the army and the federal police and popular crowd Agad lot of the enemies of Iraq for his professionalism and observed carefully for things humanity.
    Terminal and he pointed out that what is stated in the organization's report raises a lot of suspicion and similarities and obsessing over that institution, indicating that the battle is directly transferred its events and by all correspondents channels and agencies have not had the opportunity to the enemies of Iraq being able to contaminate the ongoing battle reputation on the outskirts of Mosul.
    He added: I went to him what Amnesty International is unfounded and lacks the most basic elements of fairness and there is no evidence on the allegations and handle the organization of this duplication and uncertainty is very unfortunate.
    It is said that the Commission on Security and Defense parliamentary criticized Saturday, 11/12/2016, Amnesty International's report on accused Iraqi forces of committing abuses against civilians in Nineveh, expressing surprise about the silence of the organization about the crimes committed by the "Daesh" in the same areas.
    The committee member said Adnan al-Asadi said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, he was "the Amnesty International to be more precise in dealing with reports written by activists and some hired from several quarters for the purpose of distorting epics editing an image that Iraqis and their children Astrha in the federal police EP and the crowd and the sons of the Iraqi tribes from the crowd clan, "noting that" the goal of which save their countrymen and humanity of Aldoaash Alorazl and restore land and home of those bastards and expel them from Iraqi soil ". sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:58 am