Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alusi: Amnesty International report on the existence of violations of the liberation of the cities b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alusi: Amnesty International report on the existence of violations of the liberation of the cities b Empty Alusi: Amnesty International report on the existence of violations of the liberation of the cities b

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Oct 2016, 2:31 am

[ltr]Alusi: Amnesty International report on the existence of violations of the liberation of the cities built on the payment of money[/ltr]

Since 10/17/2016 20:38 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Counting head of Civic Democratic Alliance parliamentary bloc Mithal al-Alusi, Monday, Amnesty International reports that talked about the existence of violations during editing operations as the cities affected by the political mood and is based on more than pay money.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Alusi, L / balance News / that "at the start of liberalization city of Mosul operations there was a national consensus by all political forces, but there are voices abnormal."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "Amnesty International reports that talked about the violations of the accused and most of the information that is contained in these reports are false," adding that "most of these reports rely on money from pumping more dependent on the political mood."[/ltr]
    [ltr]A report by Amnesty International spoke today about the existence of violations during the liberation of Mosul operations that began at dawn today and previous operations in Anbar.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:35 pm