Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington emphasizes the work to heal the tension between the political parties in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington emphasizes the work to heal the tension between the political parties in Iraq  Empty Washington emphasizes the work to heal the tension between the political parties in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jun 2013, 7:58 am

Washington emphasizes the work to heal the tension between the political parties in Iraq

Haider Ali Jawad - 06/28/2013 - 12:36 pm Announced that the U.S. State that it is working with the Iraqi government to heal the political tension and strengthen efforts between the political parties. Through a spokesman for the U.S. State Department Patrick Ventrell at a press conference last night expressed concern over the continuing violence demanding seeking to end the "sectarian attacks in Iraq." and said the United States is in talks with the Iraqi government in an attempt to build a "cooperation as possible between different political groups until the Iraqis can resolve their differences through a political system that is the key." mentions that Iraq has seen a recent surge in violence where it was last May the deadliest yet killing and wounding of 3442, according to the United Nations Mission in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:36 am