Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After Trump invited him to visit the United States Abadi receives an invitation from Iran to visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After Trump invited him to visit the United States Abadi receives an invitation from Iran to visit Empty After Trump invited him to visit the United States Abadi receives an invitation from Iran to visit

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Nov 2016, 2:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    After Trump invited him to visit the United States Abadi receives an invitation from Iran to visit

Nur News / Baghdad 
    received the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, Saturday phone call from the First Deputy Prime IRNA Isaac Jhankiri
    According to a statement to the Office of Abadi "Nur News" received a copy of the "Jhankiri Park victories achieved by the Iraqi forces to terrorist Daesh gangs and praised the wise leadership of Ebadi and that contributed to the liberation of the occupied and we are confident that this leadership will achieve final victory over terrorism."
    The statement added, also "gave Jhankiri thanked the Iranian Islamic Republic for the good reception of visitors to the death of Imam Hussein, peace and expressed his admiration for the ability of the Iraqi armed forces fighting terrorism on the one hand and contribute to a visit on the anniversary of Arbain the other hand, noting his country's keenness to promote and strengthen relations with Iraq to be typical relations in the region. "
    As the face of "Jhankiri invite Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to visit Iran."
    As al-Abadi said "Iraqi forces from the army and police and to mobilize popular and tribal confirmed the Peshmerga written in terms grandest epics and the progressing of all axes currently fighting inside the city of Mosul, referring to the Iraqi government's keenness on the safety of civilians in the province of Nineveh, and within the city of Mosul."
    He said the Prime Minister that "Iraq is keen to strengthen its relations with the Islamic Republic of Iran and an end to some of the outstanding issues through mutual visits."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:07 pm