Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice's "light": it is necessary to reform the political system for the post-Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice's "light": it is necessary to reform the political system for the post-Daesh Empty Vice's "light": it is necessary to reform the political system for the post-Daesh

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Nov 2016, 2:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Vice's "light": it is necessary to reform the political system for the post-Daesh

Nur News / Erbil 
    said the Kurdistan Alliance member Abdul Aziz Hassan on the real need to reform the political system to post Daesh stressing the need to provide political solutions to previous crises after the liberation of areas in Nineveh and parts of Hawija , west of Anbar province.
    The MP said in a statement the "Nur News" that "specifically the province of Nineveh need a viable political solutions for the post-liberation to the satisfaction of all the basic components that you want to give guarantees not to encroach upon the rights guaranteed by the constitution."
    He called for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) to "include a clause concerning the rights of ingredients to give religious minorities and participation within the broader settlement made by the president of the National Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim initiative, stressing the need to provide clear vision for the next phase."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:16 am