Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
Igorot
dizzydee
franny
weslin3
Neno
Rocky
10 posters

The liberation of the Iraqi economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The liberation of the Iraqi economy Empty The liberation of the Iraqi economy

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:13 am

The liberation of the Iraqi economy

29/06/2013 12:00 AM

Deadline Tai
    natural to be meant by international sanctions imposed on any country is weakened and stripped of the elements of power towards isolated from the world, which makes the country suffers in all aspects of economic and political life and lose its strength as influential in its regional and international levels.

This is what happened when I decided the International Organization punish Iraq and Saddam buried because of its invasion of Kuwait and the commission of crimes of genocide against the rights and the environment and everything in Kuwait and Iraq alike, which made ​​the Iraqi people pay the price of those policies and make new governments in Iraq in front of international isolation and a series of resolutions and sanctions hinder economic growth also confuse the process of return of Iraq to exercise its role in influencing the international community.

thus underwent Iraq's Chapter VII, which is one of the chapters of the 13 in the UN Charter authorizes this chapter the UN Security Council to use force against the state or states that threaten international peace and security , enjoying the resolutions issued on the basis of this chapter Balsafh mandatory.

comes the international sanctions against Iraq in accordance with UN Security Council resolutions have been passed the first resolution number 660, which condemned the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait and called on Iraq to withdraw immediately and unconditionally from Kuwait, followed by the release of several other decisions, including Resolution 661 of 1990, under which was imposed economic sanctions on Iraq, as well as resolution 662 in 1990 and who spent the invalidity of annexation of Kuwait by Iraq, as well as resolutions 664 and 665 and 666 and 667 and 669 and 670 and 674 and 677 issued in 1990.

All of these penalties and other sanctions have contributed to handcuff Iraq politically and economically, which made ​​the Iraqi government is seeking through a foreign policy success to overcome the outstanding issues with Kuwait for liberation from the constraints of Chapter VII to jump-start the project of building the new Iraq, especially on the economic side, which was most affected by international sanctions .

said the decision to lift the sanctions on Iraq and take it out of Chapter VII would be called by Iraq in the financial dealings of Foreign Affairs and will get the freedom to act his money abroad and will contribute to the free will of the economic in absolute terms and raises the guardianship internationalism her and all Modat in international banks in addition to the decision would give the Iraqi party broad powers in conducting engagements economic and investment relations with foreign countries all without recourse to the Security Council seeking the regulatory approvals which will return to the Iraqi economy substantial benefits and increases the status of Iraq's economic as a country with the power of high economic environment would be an attractive investment and an important source of energy in the world.

Finally, we say that the decision to lift the sanctions on Iraq and take it out of Chapter VII of money will bring prestige to the Iraqi state will be able to Iraq to exercise economic role in the region in light of attempts by some parties to keep Iraq from its natural place in the projects of terrorism and sectarianism, which want to derail the democratic experiment, and here you can to say that this move is a victory for the Iraqi government and the Iraqi people on all of the challenges faced by the democratic experience for all moving towards a new strong Iraq represents the power of its economic weight in the global balance of power ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The liberation of the Iraqi economy Empty Re: The liberation of the Iraqi economy

Post by Neno Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:46 am

WOW!! Finally, I see it in writing (again) what duck2000 and I argued over big time that nearly ruined our investor connection friendship back in December of 2010 when Iraq lifted 71 of the 74 sanctions which included the economic sanction written. We argued over that until duck2000 convinced me that the money held under the sanction was not something you can see actually written as a sanction and I was like, OK but I am a reality kinda of guy that needs to see it. So, I decided to trust him and move on as many know, I have removed anyone I figured out was misleading as a agenda in the past. Kinda why other boards got started. lol!

I finally found something about a month later that I thought read as he was trying to make me understand that I been telling folks privately lately and could not remember where or what it was, then I read this post by News Hound "rocky". THANK YOU ROCKY!

Now this wasn't the exact reading from before but it is good enough to show you here what convinced me once again that duck was for real, knew what he was saying and I was just not in the know. Again this was very early 2011. SEE the whole article above but this quote below:

Finally, we say that the decision to lift the sanctions on Iraq and take it out of Chapter VII of money will bring prestige to the Iraqi state will be able to Iraq to exercise economic role in the region in light of attempts by some parties to keep Iraq from its natural place in the projects of terrorism and sectarianism, which want to derail the democratic experiment, and here you can to say that this move is a victory for the Iraqi government and the Iraqi people on all of the challenges faced by the democratic experience for all moving towards a new strong Iraq represents the power of its economic weight in the global balance of power ..

Now, will it actually go back to the $3.22 plus inflation but remain no more then a penny above Kuwait? That remains to be seen but, I have to show you what made me convinced from his teaching from that time as finally, I get to see it again. I truly hope he see this..... ;)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The liberation of the Iraqi economy Empty Re: The liberation of the Iraqi economy

Post by weslin3 Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:51 am

WOW! For me too Neno.... What a great article? Huh? Thanks rocky for finding this gem....
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:58 am

BTW, December of 2010 was when the Term "QUACK" was created that is use in a totally gentler term today... ;)
    franny
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by franny Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:40 am

Neno: I am honored to know you; have for many years. What a honest gentleman. Have always respected the "DUCK".
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:42 am

franny wrote:Neno: I am honored to know you; have for many years. What a honest gentleman. Have always respected the "DUCK".
    Thank You franny and like wise, I just have to always be upfront as a Admin... ;)
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Post by dizzydee Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:49 am

franny wrote:Neno: I am honored to know you; have for many years. What a honest gentleman. Have always respected the "DUCK".

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Igorot
    Igorot
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Igorot Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:14 am

I never doubted Quack (Duck) even for a second!!!!

He is the real deal I have been saying for years.......
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:23 am

I   have always took what the duck said to be an insight of one who digs around to find his info,thanks to the DUCK.
    maxib
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by maxib Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 am

Have always thought if Duck has something to say it is worth reading. Thanks to all the researchers for making it easier to hang in there.❤

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:11 pm