Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq, Egypt sign agreement engineered

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq, Egypt sign agreement engineered Empty Iraq, Egypt sign agreement engineered

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Nov 2016, 3:36 am

Iraq, Egypt sign agreement engineered

Tuesday 22-11-2016 | 8:16:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Twilight News / Tariq Nabarawy, captain of the Egyptian Engineers signed a cooperation protocol with the engineer Sabih Salman Ghraoui, Captain Iraq engineers.

The text of the Protocol that represent each union umbrella to protect other members of theunion workers in the country, doing supporting them and defend them in the face of any injustice Ootant Ootasv located on any of them, and work on the restoration of their rights withall legitimate means, in accordance with existing labor laws in each country, and to grant each union and other union members the same rights granted to its members in the areas of training, education and engineering. 
    And the development of joint training programs in various fields and disciplines of engineering; in order to raise the level of Iraqi and Egyptian engineer, and take advantage of the members of the two unions experience in the implementation of national development dimension ofprojects, and to agree on a unified scientific and technical standards for the development ofengineering education, and the granting of equal opportunity for members of the two unions seeking to upgrading education to get master 's and doctoral degrees. 
    The parties also agreed to form a committee of six members from each union headed Nguibaa, meet twice a year; for research, consultation and follow - up details of the Protocol, and apply force of this Protocol from the date of signature, and the emancipation of this Protocol in two originals, but each party a copy to work out, when needed .

BACK TO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:04 pm