Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

The Prime Minister sends a letter to the Emir of Kuwait to congratulate Iraq out of Chapter VII

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Prime Minister sends a letter to the Emir of Kuwait to congratulate Iraq out of Chapter VII Empty The Prime Minister sends a letter to the Emir of Kuwait to congratulate Iraq out of Chapter VII

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 03 Jul 2013, 3:27 pm

The Prime Minister sends a letter to the Emir of Kuwait to congratulate Iraq out of Chapter VII

The Prime Minister sends a letter to the Emir of Kuwait to congratulate Iraq out of Chapter VII 212058731634564564564565

[b style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0); font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold;"]03/07/13 06:04[/b]

Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki in a letter sent to the Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah says:

I proudly to your precious for brotherly congratulations on historic day which saw the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations to regain its natural position at the regional and international levels.

I thank your Highness and convey the gratitude of the Government and people of Iraq to achieve the basic step to end the sanctions of Iraq more than two decades and patiently for abuses and violations of the former regime on Kuwait sister State and new beginning for good relations between our two brotherly neighbours, adding to your Highness that Iraq will develop its potential to encourage moderation and cooperation among the States of the region towards stability, security and intimacy and progress instead of tension and escalation of terrorism the contracts Past ...

The Iraqi Government is looking to achieve all that enhances the historic friendly relations between our two brotherly countries it's a new beginning for relations between our fraternal neighbours.

Much else I will mention here only the most precious your position and your support to achieve what we have achieved so that you take the responsibility with respect to the importance of common interests between our two brotherly countries.

Please your Highness accept my sincere thanks and appreciation and sincere with Treasures galore wishes you health and wellness and the State of Kuwait and the Kuwaiti people dear brother all progress and prosperity.

Your brother Nouri Kamel al-Maliki

The Prime Minister of the Republic of Iraq

http://www.microsoft...ews/view.23070/

Emir of Kuwait sent a congratulatory message to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the occasion of the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII

The Prime Minister sends a letter to the Emir of Kuwait to congratulate Iraq out of Chapter VII 40647880345455456456

[b style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0); font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold;"]03/07/13 06:12[/b]

He sent the Emir of Kuwait Emir Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah sent a congratulatory message to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the occasion of the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII reads

A brother, Dr. Nuri al-Maliki distinguished President of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Iraq brotherly greetings and after

We were pleased very brotherly Iraq out of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations as we exchange you good vibes on this occasion we express to you and to your Government and to the Iraqi people the sincere congratulations and blessings to this historic achievement, which was not possible without the full cooperation and sincere efforts made by the two countries

We look forward with confidence, hope and optimism to contribute to overcome the consequences of the past and contribute to the building of confidence between our two brotherly countries and the opening page chronicles in their relations and strengthen the sincere efforts and constructive all the development prospects of cooperation in all fields and in various fields to achieve common interests and to alleviate the suffering of the fraternal Iraqi people over the past decades, we hope that it represents a starting point toward brotherly Iraq restore the desired cycle In its Arab, regional and international levels and in achieving security and stability in the region

With best wishes for good health and wellness, and the Republic of Iraq and decent each Division rifa'a, prosperity and accept our sincere appreciation.

Your brother, Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah, Amir of Kuwait

http://www.microsoft...ews/view.23071/
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The Prime Minister sends a letter to the Emir of Kuwait to congratulate Iraq out of Chapter VII Empty Re: The Prime Minister sends a letter to the Emir of Kuwait to congratulate Iraq out of Chapter VII

Post by Neno Wed 03 Jul 2013, 5:19 pm

Is he wearing Gold?

The Prime Minister sends a letter to the Emir of Kuwait to congratulate Iraq out of Chapter VII 40647880345455456456
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Prime Minister sends a letter to the Emir of Kuwait to congratulate Iraq out of Chapter VII Empty Re: The Prime Minister sends a letter to the Emir of Kuwait to congratulate Iraq out of Chapter VII

Post by zimi31 Wed 03 Jul 2013, 7:46 pm

I'd be surprised if he wasn't. The Arabs don't fool around with 14 or 18K, they have the pure 24K over there. It's too soft to be practical, but with their money they don't have to worry about it... :lol: 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:16 am