Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Khuzaie looking with the Emir of Kuwait, file out of Iraq from Chapter VII and steps to develop rela

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khuzaie looking with the Emir of Kuwait, file out of Iraq from Chapter VII and steps to develop rela Empty Khuzaie looking with the Emir of Kuwait, file out of Iraq from Chapter VII and steps to develop rela

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jan 2013, 11:26 am

Khuzaie looking with the Emir of Kuwait, file out of Iraq from Chapter VII and steps to develop relations between the two brotherly countries

Date: 01/22/2013 10:30:38 Tuesday

Baghdad (news) .. Search Vice President Dr. Khudair Khuzaie with Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah file out of Iraq from Chapter VII and steps to develop bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries.
    A statement by the Office of Khuzaie received Agency (news) copy of it: The Emir of Kuwait, Deputy President of the Republic Khudair Khuzaie on the sidelines of the Summit economic and social development held in Saudi Arabia file out of Iraq from Chapter VII and steps to develop bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries.

The Khuzai: Iraq's desire to develop relations with the Arab world, especially neighboring Kuwait because that service for the benefit of the two brotherly countries, pointing out that Iraq is serious to contribute to the solution of crises and challenges facing the region.

The statement added: that the two sides discussed all the issues of common interest and evolved Arab and regional situations / Finished /. /

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://ikhnews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D71948
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Khuzaie looking with the Emir of Kuwait, file out of Iraq from Chapter VII and steps to develop rela Empty Re: Khuzaie looking with the Emir of Kuwait, file out of Iraq from Chapter VII and steps to develop rela

Post by weslin3 Tue 22 Jan 2013, 12:15 pm

Okay. Brotherly Love...
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Khuzaie looking with the Emir of Kuwait, file out of Iraq from Chapter VII and steps to develop rela Empty Re: Khuzaie looking with the Emir of Kuwait, file out of Iraq from Chapter VII and steps to develop rela

Post by wciappetta Tue 22 Jan 2013, 12:29 pm

Keep this on the straight and narrow..... looking good.

notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Tue 22 Jan 2013, 1:15 pm

weslin3 wrote:Okay. Brotherly Love...

Sounds kind of like Philadelphia...well not really!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:08 pm