Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Parliamentary: the risks of the Iraqi currency because of the wrong policies of the Iraqi g

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Parliamentary: the risks of the Iraqi currency because of the wrong policies of the Iraqi g Empty Finance Parliamentary: the risks of the Iraqi currency because of the wrong policies of the Iraqi g

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Dec 2016, 4:05 am

[size=32]
    Finance Parliamentary: the risks of the Iraqi currency because of the wrong policies of the Iraqi government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

14 Hours Ago

Twilight News / Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, announced on Sunday, the 2007 edition of the Iraqi currency was under significant threat, noting that it explains the financial and economic policy pursued by the wrong federal government and the Central Bank of Iraq.
    Said committee member Ahmed Sarhan in a press statement, said the financial and economic policy pursued by the Federal Government and the Central Bank of Iraq in the local market wrong policy, warning that the Iraqi dinar would be at great risk during 2017.
    He noted that since the period of the US dollar witnessed a remarkable rise in front of the Iraqi dinar, but the government and the Central Bank of Iraq has not since then taken action to address the problem of the low value of the dinar to foreign currency.
    Ahmed stressed that there are a number of people and parties beneficiary of the rising value of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, stressing that the executive bodies to put an end to this rally to address this problem.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:35 pm