Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Atabi: 1.8 Million Iraqis Are Paying The Price For Al-Kazemi's Wrong Policies In Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Atabi: 1.8 Million Iraqis Are Paying The Price For Al-Kazemi's Wrong Policies In Diyala Empty Al-Atabi: 1.8 Million Iraqis Are Paying The Price For Al-Kazemi's Wrong Policies In Diyala

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Apr 2022, 6:16 am

[size=38]Al-Atabi: 1.8 Million Iraqis Are Paying The Price For Al-Kazemi's Wrong Policies In Diyala
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    04/09/2022 | 1:59 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The leader in the coordination framework, Turki Al-Atabi, confirmed, on Saturday, that one million and 800 thousand people are paying the price for the wrong policies of the caretaker Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi in Diyala Governorate.
    Al-Otabi said in an interview with Al-Information, "Diyala has two border crossings with Iran, but so far no agricultural or food items have entered in order to contain the curse of inflamed prices in the markets, which exhausted the poor during the holy month of Ramadan."
    Al-Otbi added, "Kurdistan's outlets are open around the clock to enter everything, and the region was another country and not part of this country," noting that "one million and 800 thousand residents of Diyala are paying the price of Al-Kazemi's wrong policies in managing the economic file and the outlets by putting pressure on the outlets." Diyala and the south and leave it in Kurdistan.”
    He pointed out that "Diyala is very affected by the high prices, and the government must have a clear position on the outlets in Kurdistan to be under the hands of the federal government because we are within a united Iraq."
    Diyala markets suffer from high prices, especially agricultural and food crops, due to the complications of the importer's entry through land ports. Finished / 25 F

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:36 pm