Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+10
Stevethebrit
chouchou
Rocky
BILLYB
Franky
wciappetta
annieharbers
Lobo
Screwball
Neno
14 posters

This board is going semi private!

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

This board is going semi private! - Page 2 Empty This board is going semi private!

Post by Neno Tue 20 Dec 2016, 4:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys I been debating on finally taking this board semi private. Not like we have planned from the past but on this board. I have my reasons and plan on taking many of the forums private meaning you got to log in to read that forum. I will allow you to be invisible from your control options but I believe it is time to shut down the public view of some of our forums. So, this means you better know your login details as two accounts are not allowed and I will be cleaning that up too. If you read our board and forgot your credentials, use the forgot system at log in or, if you know me and have my number  you can text me who you are what your issue is. I will get to it as soon as I can. If I text you a password, you can change it in your settings to what ever you want. This starts happening today.

Neno

Last edited by Neno on Tue 20 Dec 2016, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

This board is going semi private! - Page 2 Empty Re: This board is going semi private!

Post by Neno Tue 20 Dec 2016, 8:06 pm

OK off to bed, done for the night.
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This board is going semi private! - Page 2 Empty I can't post there are no forums that i usually post on

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Dec 2016, 2:01 am

I can't post there are no forums that i usually post on. i used my screen name and password like always, anyone else having problems, i loged in and out several times, is there anyone else having the same problem or anyone else see all forums
    chouchou
    chouchou

This board is going semi private! - Page 2 Empty Re: This board is going semi private!

Post by chouchou Wed 21 Dec 2016, 3:19 am

rocky wrote:I can't post there are no forums that i usually post on. i used my screen name and password like always, anyone else having problems, i loged in and out several times, is there anyone else having the same problem or anyone else see all forums
    Hi Rocky. I have no problems and log in as normal. I am sure Neno will sort you problem soon. Let me take this opportunity to THANK you for all teh posting you do. Really appreciate it!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 21 Dec 2016, 4:30 am

Looks like you figured it out awesome. In the forum description it says to click on dinar community to open for all categories....
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Wed 21 Dec 2016, 4:41 am

Okay by me.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 21 Dec 2016, 7:04 pm

Ok I have got it all ready other than changing the controls. I just do not have the time tonight to reset all the forums. Maybe tomorrow night.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 21 Dec 2016, 7:10 pm

OK, sounds good

wink
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 21 Dec 2016, 7:14 pm

BTW, in the scroll bar to the right side, the new post of a private section want show there unless your logged in once, I hit the go private controls. Just a little info...
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed 21 Dec 2016, 9:21 pm

Neno wrote:BTW, in the scroll bar to the right side, the new post of a private section want show there unless your logged in once, I hit the go private controls. Just a little info...

OK neno, saw it and am here...hope you don't make it too difficult!!!   lol!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Thu 22 Dec 2016, 1:21 am

Sounds good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:33 pm