Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

See what this Ohio elector did with all of the letters anti-Trump people sent him

Lobo
    Lobo

See what this Ohio elector did with all of the letters anti-Trump people sent him Empty See what this Ohio elector did with all of the letters anti-Trump people sent him

Post by Lobo Wed 21 Dec 2016, 3:06 pm

See what this Ohio elector did with all of the letters anti-Trump people sent him

Chris Enloe 2 hours

Richard Jones is the sheriff of Butler County, Ohio. He was also a presidential elector this year. So on Monday, the day the Electoral College convened, Jones enthusiastically voted for President-elect Donald Trump.
    Trump went on to win the Electoral College with 304 votes — 34 more than was needed to win.
    But many anti-Trump Americans made a push over the last month to persuade electors to not vote for Trump. Some electors even received death threats. But many just received a plethora of letters from concerned citizens around the country — thousands even.
    So after Jones submitted his vote for Trump on Monday, he needed to dispose of the thousands of letters that he had personally received. His solution? Burn them — burn them all.
    The sheriff uploaded several pictures and videos to Twitter late Monday showing him burning the letters in a fire pit.
    “Got a lot of letters to burn,” he says in one of the videos. “We’ve got our electoral votes and we got a new president. We’ve got our Trump sign here, and we’ve got our cows over here. They’re supporting Trump also.”
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12/21/see-what-this-ohio-elector-did-with-all-of-the-letters-anti-trump-people-sent-him/

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:27 pm