Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Document .. Allaibi exclude managers at the South Oil Company and appoint another partisan loyalties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Document .. Allaibi exclude managers at the South Oil Company and appoint another partisan loyalties Empty Document .. Allaibi exclude managers at the South Oil Company and appoint another partisan loyalties

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Dec 2016, 1:23 am

[ltr]Document .. Allaibi exclude managers at the South Oil Company and appoint another partisan loyalties[/ltr]

Since 12/25/2016 22:26 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I got / balances News / book issued by the Oil Ministry to exempt the Director of Oil Products Distribution Company of the Basra branch of the board of the South distribute "Jabbar Hamza Abbas" from office and appoint a "Arkan Abdul Qadir Abdolkazem" who served as director of safety and environment department at the Zubair field body Instead of him.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the book, which was signed by Hasib Mohammed Hadi al-Sadr said the oil minister Jabbar Luaibi agreed and the public interest to exempt the Director of Oil Products Distribution Company branch in Basra, "Jabbar Hamza Abbas," from his post and assigned to "Arkan Abdul Qadir Abdolkazem" the functions of the branch manager in addition to his tenure as agent The first distribution of the board of the South.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that the administrative department at the ministry issued an administrative order to this regulation, as instructed Oil Products Distribution Company to complete the disengagement and direct action.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 7:10 pm