Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pat Buchanan: Bitter Obama in ‘Despair,’ Leaving With ‘Let’s Wreck the Place’ Attitude

Lobo
    Lobo

Pat Buchanan: Bitter Obama in ‘Despair,’ Leaving With ‘Let’s Wreck the Place’ Attitude Empty Pat Buchanan: Bitter Obama in ‘Despair,’ Leaving With ‘Let’s Wreck the Place’ Attitude

Post by Lobo Thu 05 Jan 2017, 6:58 pm

Pat Buchanan: Bitter Obama in ‘Despair,’ Leaving With ‘Let’s Wreck the Place’ Attitude

by Pam Key4 Jan 2017

Wednesday on Newsmax TV’s “The Steve Malzberg Show,” conservative political commentator and former staffer for Presidents Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan Pat Buchanan said President Barack Obama was acting with “bitterness” when today at a meeting on Capitol Hill he told Democrats to resist helping Republicans replace his signature legislation, the Affordable Care Act.
    Buchanan said, “I think what you are seeing here — If that is an accurate report of what he said — Here is a guy who really feels he’s been  rejected and repudiated. I’m astonished he’s letting it show like this. As a departing president I have seen very few that have gone out with the kind of bitterness he has. And a kind of sort of let’s wreck the place before we get out and let’s leave all these land mines in here, so and I think it testifies to the fact that as we heard when Michelle Obama said they have no hope. So they must be in real despair in there at the White House and his behavior portrayed it.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/04/pat-buchanan-bitter-obama-leaving-lets-wreck-place-get-attitude/

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:27 pm