Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zakharova: God created the universe in seven days and Obama Sedmrh 9!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zakharova: God created the universe in seven days and Obama Sedmrh 9! Empty Zakharova: God created the universe in seven days and Obama Sedmrh 9!

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Jan 2017, 1:54 am

[rtl]Zakharova: God created the universe in seven days and Obama Sedmrh 9![/rtl]

[rtl]Zakharova: God created the universe in seven days and Obama Sedmrh 9! 1484233025_1-906136[/rtl]

[rtl]Criticized a spokeswoman for the Russian Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova, strongly, the administration of the outgoing, saying that the President, Barack Obama, to take in the remaining days of his destructive decisions for the world.[/rtl]

[rtl]Wrote Zakharova into account on the website "Facebook" social networking, on Wednesday January 11, "I read every day the news coming from Washington about imposing new sanctions on Russia, and supply systems, portable air defense to the thugs in Syria - a useless steps perfectly, but harmful strides in all areas of foreign policy. "[/rtl]

[rtl]She added: "God created the world in 7 days, and the rest of the Obama administration two days longer to destroy it."[/rtl]

[rtl]Zakharova was suspended Tuesday to criticism from the US defense secretary, Ashton Carter, to Russia about its role in the fight against the organization "Daesh", saying: "According to US military logic, Russia is guilty because they do not fit the American mistakes."[/rtl]

[rtl]She said the recent statements, it may indicate that senior officials in the administration of US President did not speak or interact with each other, or simply those statements could be considered "the absurdity of disastrous."[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:25 pm