Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Water Resources discusses the National Council for Water Law with the Ministry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Water Resources discusses the National Council for Water Law with the Ministry Empty Minister of Water Resources discusses the National Council for Water Law with the Ministry

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jan 2017, 1:35 am

[ltr]Minister of Water Resources discusses the National Council for Water Law with the Ministry[/ltr]

Since 01.16.2017 at 10:13 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Discuss Water Resources Minister Hassan al-Janabi, Monday, during the 46th meeting of the ministry's opinion on the draft National Water Council Act.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a ministry statement received / balances News / copy of it, "The meeting discussed the paragraphs of the proposed law and put forward many proposals and visions in line with the Law Ministry force of water resources and the tasks entrusted to the various data study strategy for water and land in Iraq and changes in the current water situation formations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House of Representatives ended earlier in the first reading of the draft National Water Council Act and sponsored by the committees of agriculture, water, marsh, legal and which aims to adopt a unified strategy on securing Iraq servings of common international waters.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 6:10 pm