Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the first time Saudi Arabia is seeking to Daesh bombing in Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the first time Saudi Arabia is seeking to Daesh bombing in Iraq and Syria Empty For the first time Saudi Arabia is seeking to Daesh bombing in Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jan 2017, 2:50 pm

For the first time Saudi Arabia is seeking to Daesh bombing in Iraq and Syria

For the first time Saudi Arabia is seeking to Daesh bombing in Iraq and Syria 3.14845962242035229455
    A spokesman for the military alliance led by Saudi Arabia, said Maj . Gen. Ahmed Hassan al-Asiri, the coalition will contribute pounding Daesh in Iraq and Syria. " 
    The newspaper quoted [Vzgliad] Russian Asiri as saying that the alliance was " ready to join the international coalition, led by the United States, fighting against Daesh in Syria and Iraq. "
    He added that the coalition forces" will contribute to the elimination of Daesh in tenderness and Mosul during the coming period. " 
    the Saudi General made the statement against the background of the meeting, which washeld in Riyadh on Sunday, which included the Chiefs of Staff 14 State participation in theinternational coalition, led by Washington. It is 
    noteworthy that Saudi Arabia announced the establishment of the "Islamic Alliance" in December 2015, where the intervention of 34 Islamic state in the strength of this military alliance, has officially announced its creation "to fight Daesh global terrorism." 
    the launch of this alliance is a war on Yemen. 
    according to news media, this new structure will be headed by the former commander of theground forces of Pakistan Gen. Sharif 's departure.

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=7265

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:35 pm