Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masum endorses the Supreme Judicial Council Act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masum endorses the Supreme Judicial Council Act Empty Masum endorses the Supreme Judicial Council Act

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Jan 2017, 2:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Masum endorses the Supreme Judicial Council Act

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Sadek President Fuad Masum, on Sunday, the Supreme Judicial Council Act. 
    According to the Information Office of the President, in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which, " The President of the Republic Fuad Masum honest, the Supreme Judicial Council , which was adopted by Parliament in accordance with the provisions of subsection Act (I) of Article (61) and item (iii) of Article 73 of the Constitution. " 
    The statement added that " the law governing the way the composition and terms of reference and rules of functioning of the Supreme Judicial Council." 
    The House of Representatives, had voted in the 12th of the current month, the Supreme Judicial Council majority , the law in a quiet session, and that the House of Representatives has broadened his powers after approval Aleghanon.kma Sadiq President of the Republic on the abolition of the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council resolution No. 180 of 1977 Act provides for the possibility of re - election of the president or the captain in the trade unions and professional associations to more than once in a row. 
    Information Office of the President of the Republic, said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which, " The President of the Republic Fuad Masum , honest, today, on the abolition of the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council resolution No. 180 of 1977 Act." 
    The statement added that " the resolution was provided for the possibility of re - election of the president or the captain in the trade unions and professional associations to more than once in a row."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:17 pm