Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee: There is not in the budget allocations for the appointment of widows

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee: There is not in the budget allocations for the appointment of widows Empty Finance Committee: There is not in the budget allocations for the appointment of widows

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jul 2013, 12:26 pm

Finance Committee: There is not in the budget allocations for the appointment of widows

15/07/2013

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Finance Committee revealed that the 2013 budget did not include financial allocations set to widows, confirming that it will be with this trend in case you do not election propaganda.

The decision of the Committee MP Ahmed Massari told / JD / day: that the current year's budget did not include allocations for widows and set them self and residential units.

The electrodes if developed for this segment allocations in the budget in 2014 will stand with them, provided, however, that may not be campaigning.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has directed all ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and offices of governors under the auspices of the widows and giving them opportunities for recruitment and allocation of housing units for them and giving them a financial ancestor.

And addressed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers all ministries departments not related to the Ministry and all provincial official letter showed the Prime Minister, the granting of widows opportunities for recruitment in government departments, and the allocation of a percentage of housing units carried out by the Ministry of Construction and Housing and the provinces to sell to the widows, and credit widows of State loans . "

The Secretariat of the Cabinet that the Ministry of State for Women's Affairs hopes of all institutions to speed up the implementation of the directives of the government, which coincide with the solutions holy month of Ramadan and the need for widows pressing it to the care and the introduction of joy and happiness to the hearts and put a smile on the lips.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:56 am