Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Considers Retaliatory Ban on US Visitors

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraq Considers Retaliatory Ban on US Visitors Empty Iraq Considers Retaliatory Ban on US Visitors

Post by jedi17 Mon 30 Jan 2017, 3:45 pm

Iraq Considers Retaliatory Ban on US Visitors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    January 30, 2017 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By John Lee.
    According to various media reports, Iraqi lawmakers have said that they might ban US nationals from entering the country in retaliation against Donald Trump’s executive order [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
    The parliament’s foreign affairs committee called on the government to act after Trump controversially ordered that citizens from Iraq and six other predominantly Muslim countries be refused entry to the US for at least 90 days.
    Time magazine suggests that an Iraqi ban could affect thousands of American aid workers, contractors and journalists currently working in Iraq, “as well as more than 5,000 U.S. military personnel there to aid Iraqi forces in their effort to oust ISIS from Mosul and the country.”
    According to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]‘s Tasnim News Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) have called on the Iraqi government to ban US nationals from entering Iraq and to expel those who are already in the country.
    Meanwhile, a British MP who was born Baghdad has said he feels “demeaned and discriminated against” by the US’s border clampdown. Nadhim Zahawi, a director of Gulf Keystone Petroleum (GKP), which has operations in Iraqi Kurdistan, called for President Trump to “think again” about the “hugely discriminatory” policy.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:57 pm