Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amir receives Mohammad Bahr Al-Uloom

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Amir receives Mohammad Bahr Al-Uloom Empty Amir receives Mohammad Bahr Al-Uloom

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 21 Jul 2013, 7:41 am

Amir receives Mohammad Bahr Al-Uloom

21/07/2013 | 01:45 PM | Kuwait News

KUWAIT, July 21 (KUNA) -- His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah on Sunday received Mohammad Bahr Al-Uloom and his accompanying delegation of officials, at Seif Palace.

The meeting was attended by Deputy Minister of Amiri Diwan Affairs Sheikh Ali Jarrah Al-Sabah.(end) wsa KUNA 211345 Jul 13NNNN

http://www.kuna.net....452&language=en
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Amir receives Mohammad Bahr Al-Uloom Empty Re: Amir receives Mohammad Bahr Al-Uloom

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 21 Jul 2013, 7:42 am

Crown Prince receives Bahr Al-Uloom

21/07/2013 | 03:02 PM | Kuwait News

KUWAIT, July 21 (KUNA) -- His Highness the Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah received on Sunday, at his Diwan in Seif Palace, Mohammad Bahr Al-Uloom and the officials accompanying him on his current visit to the country.

His Highness welcomed the figure and praised his efforts to preserve the unity and stability of Iraq and Prayed The Almighty bless the neighboring country with peace and security so that it may reassume its role within the Arab context.

The guest for his part expressed appreciation for the State of Kuwait's cooperation to bring an end to UN Chapter VII provisions on his country.

He wished Kuwait prosperity and security and stability under the wise leadership of His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah.

The meeting was attended by Crown Prince Diwan Undersecretary for Protocol Affairs Sheikh Mubarak Sabah Al-Salem Al-Humoud Al-Sabah, along with the Iraqi Ambassador to Kuwait Mohammad Hussein Mohammad Bahr Al-Uloom.(end) wsa KUNA 211502 Jul 13NNNN

http://www.kuna.net....473&language=en

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:49 am