Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq warns citizens to deal with intermediaries staff to complete a transaction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq warns citizens to deal with intermediaries staff to complete a transaction Empty Iraq warns citizens to deal with intermediaries staff to complete a transaction

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Mar 2017, 4:28 am

Iraq warns citizens to deal with intermediaries staff to complete a transaction

Thursday, March 9, 2017 10:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

News / Baghdad
    warned Rafidain Bank , Thursday, citizens from dealing with brokers staff to complete a transaction, calling his staff to not to use the function to achieve a personal benefit or profit. 

The press office said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of " The bank calls on citizens who have transactions to be completed to go to one of its branches directly to completion without the need for employee mediates has to end it, " noting that " the end of the citizen treated himself will cut off the road in front of some spoilers or commentators so who take advantage of such situations to exploit the citizens. "

He called on all employees of the bank to "refrain from exploiting function of a benefit or personal profit or to others , and to accelerate the completion of the requests of citizens fairly and impartially fair." 

Rafidain Bank and began in 2016 to grant advances to employees of 10 million dinars , and under certain conditions and controls of which is said to be those who have a smart card enabled.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:22 pm