Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hezbollah condemns terrorist bombings in Damascus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hezbollah condemns terrorist bombings in Damascus Empty Hezbollah condemns terrorist bombings in Damascus

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Mar 2017, 4:23 am

[size=30]Hezbollah condemns terrorist bombings in Damascus[/size]
    12/03/2017 10:09 | Number of Views: 195
    font size:  Hezbollah condemns terrorist bombings in Damascus Font_decrease  Hezbollah condemns terrorist bombings in Damascus Font_enlarge
     Hezbollah condemns terrorist bombings in Damascus Thumbnail.php?file=2017311205014177_291544446
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Hezbollah condemned the terrorist bombing in the Syrian capital Damascus on Saturday morning, which led to the deaths of dozens of innocent unsuspecting visitors to the holy shrines.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Hezbollah said in a statement Om Saturday that "this heinous crime which targeted peaceful Muslims are evidence after these terrorists about God and His Messenger, and followers of the doctrine of takfiri overspread religion to religion stabbed and killed the believers everywhere."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Hezbollah "terrorist criminal gangs and stressed that varied names and multiple affiliations are the result of the thought of one based on the other refused and kaafir and extermination contrary to all the teachings of the heavenly and contrary to all the laws and moral laws," and urged that "unite efforts and gather energy for the elimination of these gangs exploited by regional powers and international bodies for the implementation of hellish projects aimed at fragmenting the region and to eliminate the spirit of resistance. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Hezbollah and pointed out that "these terrorist crimes will not eliminate the spirit of attachment to the people of the Prophet Muhammad House (R) will not prevent millions of them to go to the holy sites to visit them," he continued, "it will not deflect the course of history that goes toward the inevitable victory of the apron of the Syrian people and leadership all forms of terrorism and diabolical crime that targets the security of the people and their future. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Hezbollah and its progress in the statement from the families of Iraqi martyrs and other visitors, and Syrian civilians who were at the crime scene, my deepest condolences and wished the injured a speedy recovery.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The suicide attacks Saturday, a bus carrying pilgrims to religious shrines in the area of ​​the door of the chapel in the capital Damascus, which resulted in the deaths of 40 people, and injuring dozens.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:10 pm