Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari: We will take legal action against al-Obeidi diplomat and can not be silent about misreading

chouchou
    chouchou

Zebari: We will take legal action against al-Obeidi diplomat and can not be silent about misreading  Empty Zebari: We will take legal action against al-Obeidi diplomat and can not be silent about misreading

Post by chouchou Mon 29 Jul 2013, 7:20 am

[img(101.80000000000001px,188.8px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zebari: We will take legal action against al-Obeidi diplomat and can not be silent about misreading of the Shiites

[ltr]Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said he would take legal action against the Iraqi deputy ambassador in Saudi Arabia [infectious-Obeidi] over his remarks against the Shiites of Iraq and reduce the rituals and men of religion.[/ltr]

[ltr]The newspaper Middle Arabia has quoted in an interview with al-Obeidi published on 18 this month, said the recent attacks on the Shiites of Iraq, describing Shiism "movement political initiated by the Jewish Yemeni [Abdullah bin Saba] in cooperation with the Persians even make their Islamic Unity. The extent quoted by the newspaper .[/ltr]

[ltr]A statement by the Office of the leader of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council preacher and in front of F Najaf, Sadr al-Din Qabbanji Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of it on Monday that "Qabbanji During the telephone conversation on Sunday with Zebari concerning statements deputy Iraqi ambassador in Riyadh expressed dismay and resentment of the Shiites Iraq and the world of the diplomat's remarks, stressing that what happened represents a significant abuse of Shiite Ahl al-Bayt [']. "[/ltr]

[ltr]The statement added that "Qabbanji called Foreign Minister position unites grade Iraqi commensurate with the imposed values ​​diplomacy and national praising the alliance Kurdish - Shiite and the principle of Islamic unity and to emphasize the principle that Iraq is for all Iraqis and not to harm anyone as demanded dismissal of the official diplomat in Riyadh and reassure the street Muslim Sunnis and Shiites not allowing any order would slit Islamic grade. "[/ltr]

[ltr]The statement pointed out that "Zebari said he would take legal action and will issue a statement on this matter and perceptible amount of abuse that were and he can not remain silent about this abuse."[/ltr]

[ltr]The Iraqi Foreign Ministry summoned the employee at the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in a prepared Riyadh al-Obeidi, to investigate him about his abusive remarks to the Shiites after Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki ministry to do so.[/ltr]

[ltr]As revealed member of the parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee the names of al-Moussawi said initial investigations showed that the Saudi newspaper situation and Altcol the tongue [Obeidi.[/ltr]

[ltr]She said Moussaoui's [where] "We learned first through the Iraqi ambassador in Saudi Arabia on the letter sent to Al-Sharq, which refuted the allegations of this newspaper and the words which came on the tongue, and what are the things accurate uttered by his deputy contagious Obeidi, which addressed the religious diversity and militants, and that the newspaper that there will be deliberately put words on the lips of al-Obeidi, the Iraqi ambassador has called newspaper Petkveb the خبرها and take all judicial proceedings implications of this matter. "[/ltr]

[ltr]Musawi added that "the Ministry of Foreign Affairs still past its investigation, and that a lot of the picture in the embassy had been made ​​clear and are still waiting for the results of the investigation."[/ltr]

[ltr]The Al-Sharq Al Arabia quoted Deputy Iraqi ambassador in Riyadh contagious al-Obeidi said in the introduction to an interview with him published in 18 of July present that "there are people that Iraqis go to [Messrs.] and يتبركون them and begged them, and visit the graves of the dead from them, and give them offerings," he said that "since he was a child he disdains such acts, and criticizing his mother and tries to discourage the habit, explaining that these [gentlemen] nothing to do with Shiites and Sunni, returned Shiism political movement initiated by the Jewish Yemeni [Abdullah bin Saba] in cooperation with the Persians even make their Islamic Unity through the beliefs and rituals are incompatible. " According to the Saudi newspaper reported.[/ltr]

[ltr]After asked about the presence of drift him behind the trend or direction given replied Obeidi "We have moved away from many of the issues, trends and currents, and even for many of the rituals and customs practiced by some members of the Iraqi society, there are people who go to [Messrs.] and يتبركون them and begged them, and visiting graves the dead of them and give them offerings and other such superstition, but I since I was a kid I did not admit that Mr. and gentlemen, but I disdained such acts. "is over.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:24 am