Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than $ 4 million Japanese grant for mine clearance in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than $ 4 million Japanese grant for mine clearance in Iraq Empty More than $ 4 million Japanese grant for mine clearance in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2017, 1:41 am

More than $ 4 million Japanese grant for mine clearance in Iraq

 Baghdad / term

It announced that the Government of Japan, on Sunday, provided a grant of $ 4.3 million to support humanitarian mine action and objectives in Iraq, confirming the provision of necessary support to the Department of the United Nations to intensify demining operations surveys operations, as revealed its willingness to train a number of first responders from the police within local communities .

A statement from the United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI), I got the (range) a copy of it, that " the Government of Japan renewed its commitment to support social stability to the Iraqi people by providing a grant of $ 4.3451 million US dollars for the benefit of the United Nations Department for Mine Action (UNMAS) in order to reduce explosive risks in the country, "adding that " the United Nations can circle for mine action now to expand the scope of risk awareness campaigns to reach those who are at risk in priority areas. "
    She added UNAMI, according to the statement, that "since October 201 617, scored at least 2.400 explosion, and fled from Mosul for more than 200,000 people, help awareness of the risks of life - saving to raise the level of awareness of the dangers of explosives, as individuals learned proper behavior in if found these objects, "certain" first responders training local security sector services in response to the risk of explosives, and will enable the first response to local police response Alehinah any resulting explosives risks were found, as successor to self - sustainable capacities to reduce the risk of explosives inside communities Local. "
    Considered UNAMI surveys and clearance operations "Imad resettlement undertaken by the Government and the United Nations efforts. Precede these activities appeal of government services such as health, education and supply of electricity and water distribution in support of the return of normal life format to local communities."
    For his part, Ambassador of Japan , the Republic of Iraq, Fumio Iwai, according to the statement, "This support highlights Japan 's commitment to a strong and sincere return of stability in the liberated areas as part of a new package of humanitarian action and the fight against terrorism and to support the restoration of stability in society. The support value of approximately 100 million US $ ".
    As confirmed the draft United Nations Department for Mine Action in Iraq Pierre Omolan manager, that " the United Nations Mine Action Service mine Japan appreciates the continued commitment to support mine action for humanitarian purposes in Iraq, it is certain that this support will help the people of Iraq to restore stability to their homeland" .
    He continued by saying , "representing the year 2017 the twentieth anniversary of the Mine Ban Treaty, which has developed an international standard against anti - landmines use for individuals. During this period, Japan has remained in favor and supportive of the activities of mine. Since 1998, the Government of Japan provided 186 million US dollars to the United Nations Department mine action to be able to implement projects reduce the risk of explosives for the benefit of millions of men, women and children around the world. "
    A report issued by the Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights, Tuesday 14 March 2017, rising victims of the war against al - Daesh in the right coast of Mosul , among civilians, and also confirmed the killing of more than 400 civilians citizen, pointed to the acceleration of displacement towards camps with an increase in human suffering .
    He called the international coalition and intelligence agencies responsible for defining the goals of the elements of "Daesh" fully defined precisely to prevent endangering civilians, and calls on the coalition to the importance of giving priority to the safety of civilians in the sorties waged against the organization.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:38 am