Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri calls for international coordination of counter-terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri calls for international coordination of counter-terrorism Empty Jubouri calls for international coordination of counter-terrorism

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2017, 2:39 am

Jubouri calls for international coordination of counter-terrorism

4/11/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    Adan House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the terrorist bombings that targeted churches of the Copts in the cities of Tanta and Alexandria in Egypt, and resulted in the killing and wounding dozens.
    Jubouri said in a statement: « the strongest condemnation and denunciation phrases condemn the terrorist bombing that targeted unarmed civilians in the city of Tanta, and express our sincere condolences and sympathy to the brotherly people of Egypt and to the families and those with innocent victims».
    He said the President of the House of Representatives «at a time when we announce our full solidarity with the Government and people of Egypt, we emphasize the importance of cooperation and coordination of international and regional efforts and develop comprehensive plans to protect the peoples and communities of this blind crime , which exceeded all limits». Meanwhile, President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani condemned the terrorist attacks that targeted churches in Egypt.
    Barzani said, in a statement to his press office, received «morning» that « the provincial government strongly terrorist attacks that targeted Knesian in the cities of Tanta and Alexandria , northern Egypt condemns, and that killed a number of civilians and security men victims, I would also like to families of the victims and the people and the Government of Egypt deepest condolences «.
    The prime provincial government, that » the people of Kurdistan, has suffered greatly from terrorism and terrorists, and understands the suffering and tragedies of the families of the victims and the people and the Government of Egypt, and reiterates its full support and solidarity with them«.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 4:38 pm