Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hilali: There is a legal opinion confirms that the questioning of the President of the Communication

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hilali: There is a legal opinion confirms that the questioning of the President of the Communication Empty Hilali: There is a legal opinion confirms that the questioning of the President of the Communication

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Hilali: There is a legal opinion confirms that the questioning of the President of the Communications Commission "invalid"

13/04/2017

Legal Committee confirmed member of the parliamentary smile Hilali, today, there is a legal opinion that questioned Head of Communications and Media Authority Safa al-Din, who was the spring in absentia was "null and void".
    Hilali In an interview for "direction Press," said the right of any person issued against him in absentia to resort to appeal to the court and to respond to the charges, indicating that the process of interrogation, which took place to the President of the Communications Commission was in absentia and did not allow him to respond to the accusations made against him by the interviewer, which is contrary to the law and that there is a legal opinion that the questioning was "invalid"
    She added, all the consequences of falsehood is false, and we expect that the parliament's decision to dismiss the President of the Communications Commission of his court are set.
    It is said that the House of Representatives voted Tuesday to exempt the President of the Communications and Media Commission, Safa al-Din spring from office.
    A parliamentary source said that "the parliament voted its session No. 24 within the current legislative term held under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 175 deputies, to exempt the Head of Media and Communications Authority, Safa al-Din spring from his vote of 160 out of 216 deputies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:28 am