Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Address a loophole in the "Word" program of bank theft

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Address a loophole in the "Word" program of bank theft Empty Address a loophole in the "Word" program of bank theft

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:18 am

Address a loophole in the "Word" program of bank theft

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

"Microsoft" confirmed that it will launch "an update that addresses a security vulnerability" in the text editing "Word" program exploited by crooks in an effort to steal the electronic registration of bank accounts of users' data.

He informed users about the gap that were not discovered by the end of last week.

The company announced "Provboynt", specializing in electronic insurance, on the tenth of this April they discovered e-mail campaign related to a malicious program called "Driedks".

A spokesman for Microsoft, "we intend to address the gap through modernization we launch this month, stressing that" users will be able through this update automatically protect their systems. "

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-13872/

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:48 am