Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+9
Lionheart
Neno
fonz1951
DeliHRH
mochasmom
weslin3
slj9999
Wayne Irby
Rocky
13 posters

Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency - Page 2 Empty Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Aug 2013, 4:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency

Written by: sinan .

BAGHDAD / With: spokesman called white parliamentary bloc Kazem Al-Shammari to make an appointment to reset the Iraqi currency. Al-Shammari said in a press statement, received a "news the future," a copy of it, that "the high volume of reserves of Iraq from foreign currency to $ 76 billion in addition to the 30 tons of gold bullion, and out of Iraq from Chapter VII, make it necessary to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency . "
    اThe investment of this reserve big help to raise the value of the Iraqi currency compared to foreign currencies, and thus will contribute to reduce the prices of goods and commodities, would be reflected on improving the living standards for the Iraqi people and thus contribute to the insurance community and reduce crime and the fight against terrorism." Ended -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency - Page 2 Empty Re: Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency

Post by Neno Thu 08 Aug 2013, 6:34 pm

Before I got all excited I would want to know who is Kazem Al-Shammari.

Just because every dinar board pumps a article concerning the dinar doesn't mean SHIITTE... ;)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency - Page 2 Empty Re: Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency

Post by weslin3 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 6:38 pm

[b class="user" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: 700; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 10px; background-color: rgb(228, 230, 233);"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b][b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]mp is a member of parliament,he is voted in by the citizens of his area/district[/b]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 6:40 pm

Mehma Khalil   is  vice -chairman for the economical committee.
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Lionheart Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:02 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect:
    TheManiacalRN
    TheManiacalRN
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by TheManiacalRN Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:28 pm

i have a couple of questions and sure would appreciate some help in deciphering the arabish.

the need to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency after the land was available and exit Iraq from Chapter VII,

1.  what "land" are they talking about here?

the preceding example States Turkey and Lebanon have succeeded bestWhen the economic situation resolution deleted zeros from their currency

2.  Didn't Turkey lop?
    Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Zuzu Thu 08 Aug 2013, 8:34 pm

The deputy for the Iraqi List, Kazem Al Shammari 

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the above is an aritcle from 2010 in which he was with the Iraqi list

now it seems hes with the white bloc

[b style="margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; color: rgb(70, 78, 84); font-family: 'lucida grande', arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]Spokesman called white bloc MP Kazem al-Shammari,[/b]

Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Thu 08 Aug 2013, 8:39 pm

I'm defiantly not getting excited when they tell us the date!!  Lol. If it smells like a skunk it proabably  is!!!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 9:26 pm

If you can't excited about something, then it is a dull world and how do we know on any of this
    is true? We don't as most is blah, blah...
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Fri 09 Aug 2013, 6:26 am

I stay about 3 " off the ground at ALL times! I live my life like that you can count on that! ALL I'm saying it would BOOGLE my mind if they tell us EXACTLY WHAT there doing and WHEN!! But then again... If you think that you gunna get 72 sweethearts if you blow yourself up... They might just spell it out for us!! ;)
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 09 Aug 2013, 6:51 am

Neno wrote:Before I got all excited I would want to know who is Kazem Al-Shammari.

Just because every dinar board pumps a article concerning the dinar doesn't mean SHIITTE... ;)
    Probably some toss bag that wants his minute of fame!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 11:21 am