Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President al-Jubouri calls to reset the old problems with Kuwait and the start of a new stage of coo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President al-Jubouri calls to reset the old problems with Kuwait and the start of a new stage of coo Empty President al-Jubouri calls to reset the old problems with Kuwait and the start of a new stage of coo

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Oct 2014, 2:57 pm

President al-Jubouri calls to reset the old problems with Kuwait and the start of a new stage of cooperation

The President of the House of Representatives, Dr. Saleem al-Jubouri and his accompanying delegation, on Wednesday, His Highness Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, Prime Minister of Kuwait.

During the meeting, they discussed the latest developments in Iraq and ways to strengthen bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries, where the president called al-Jubouri reset to old problems between the two countries and the start of a new phase-based brothers and joint cooperation between the two brotherly countries.

The sovereignty that the meeting was an important station on the road to gather Arab opinion to support the concerns and issues of the Iraqi people and to achieve their legitimate aspirations.

For his part, welcomed His Highness the Kuwaiti Prime Minister to visit Mr. Speaker and his entourage, and stressed the keenness of Kuwait's government and people to support the unity and stability of Iraq and they will not hesitate to lend a helping hand to overcome the existing challenges.

This meeting was attended by First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah as well as the ambassadors of Iraq and Kuwait. PIO Chairman of the Iraqi Council of Representatives 10/22/2014

http://goo.gl/0ajL0r

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:35 pm