Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Iraq: Maliki's third term order bounces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Iraq: Maliki's third term order bounces Empty Deputy for Iraq: Maliki's third term order bounces

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2013, 7:30 am

Deputy for Iraq: Maliki's third term order bounces

10-08-2013 01:13 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Member bloc united ruled MP / coalition in Iraq / Mohammad Iqbal, to give Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's third term was unlikely, because the political blocs together to change the current faces.

Iqbal said in a statement (of the Agency news): renew the mandate of al-Maliki as prime minister linked to the law, which legitimized by the House of Representatives (the law defining the mandates of the three presidencies بولايتين), adding: The Federal Court has not challenged until now the law according to the request made by state law.

He explained: Maliki's State Other difficult, because they are looking for politicians new, pointing out that the blocks together on a new theory is changing faces, meaning change policies, and the earlier stages that preceded it in the government and the former there was no state of harmony, and the stages are very difficult, and We want to be repeated a third term, and be more crises than it is to build the better.

Warned the Liberal bloc parliamentary Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to run for a second term, and while it considers that this step means more failures and failures at all levels of security, service and economic development. Indicated that this step is a serious indicator on Iraq. / End / 7. G. / Mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:29 am