Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kadhimiya announces reception threshold of 1.9 million visitors during the three days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kadhimiya announces reception threshold of 1.9 million visitors during the three days Empty Kadhimiya announces reception threshold of 1.9 million visitors during the three days

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Apr 2017, 2:45 am

Kadhimiya announces reception threshold of 1.9 million visitors during the three days

Saturday April 22, 2017 10:05

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    It announced that the threshold of Kadhimiya, about 1.9 million visitors flocked to the shrine of Imam Musa bin Jaafar "p" in Baghdad over the past three days to commemorate the anniversary of his death, citing "new records" in the number of visitors registration.

The threshold in a statement seen by Alsumaria News, said that there was a "significant increase in the number of arrivals to the holy city of Kadhimiya, where the numbers have doubled this year and recorded a new statistical records exceeded noted in the past few years the numbers of visitors."

She added that "the numbers entered the threshold of Kadhimiya on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Friday Kahsaiah preliminary by the Commission amounted to more than one thousand 1.0009 million visitors and is growing even peak days."

It is noteworthy that the millions of Muslims annually mean Kadhimiya city north of the capital Baghdad, to commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Musa al-Kadhim, "p", while security forces deliberately to take strict measures and cut some roads and streets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 2:20 am