Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Upper says he is carrying a message "League apology" to the Emir of Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Upper says he is carrying a message "League apology" to the Emir of Kuwait  Empty Upper says he is carrying a message "League apology" to the Emir of Kuwait

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Aug 2013, 6:40 am

Upper says he is carrying a message "League apology" to the Emir of Kuwait

Upper say that a writer was close to Saddam Hussein: I'm out of the restrictions that are imposed on other contact someone or another and I receive letters from Izzat al-Duri is always linked to the responsibility and his aides who يزورونني to the

BAGHDAD / obelisk: Detect political and Iraqi MP Hassan Alawi for the transfer letter of apology from Izzat al-Duri, vice president of the Iraqi regime ousted and the desired number (1) to the Iraqi authorities on charges of supporting terrorism, the prime minister former Kuwaiti Sheikh Nasser Al-Mohammad, in an effort designed to "reassure the Kuwaitis that things in Iraq have changed.

The upper, a writer, a journalist was close to the regime of Saddam Hussein before the receipt of the last of the authority at the end of the seventies of the last century, in his interview to the newspaper "opinion" of Kuwait published in the issue dated Saturday, and followed the "obelisk" that "the only one who stands in the Iraqi parliament to confirm that Kuwait is not Iraq, "revealing that he" suggested to the late Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Saad Al-Abdullah issued on behalf of newspaper (Kuwait) during the invasion of Kuwait name remains valid and high. "

The MP said in parliament that he was not a mediator between Izzat al-Duri, Sheikh Nasser Al-Mohammad, adding that he "wanted to reassure the Kuwaiti people that things have changed in Iraq until the Baath Party."

"We prepared the first generation veteran, I am outside of the restrictions that are imposed on other contact someone or another and I receive letters from Izzat al-Duri is always linked to the responsibility and his aides who يزورونني".

He went on to say, "I am outside the political taboo League in political life and being the President of the House of Representatives for a tooth."

"I am aware of the file Kuwait since 1970 and you're responsible for it," saying "I am proud of what Ijmni of friendship with Sheikh Nasser Al-Mohammad," adding that "friendship is also with Kuwait and its people," and exclaimed that "things were cut off suddenly from the Kuwaiti side I do not know or know why, so that some routine communications cut off. "

He said the top "I the first person who stood in the Arab television stations advocate for the right to Kuwaiti moment Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait," revealing, "I suggested to the late Amir Sheikh Saad Al-Abdullah with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Britain and then Ghazi Al Rayes issuing newspaper urgent as (Kuwait) to remain name exists. "

And the upper expressed regret at being "met Balakouk from the current Kuwaiti government and its surroundings, and others," stressing that "not one day need for the Government of Kuwait or Iraq."

The wisest his speech by saying, "I am the only MP who was standing in the Iraqi parliament and say that Kuwait is not Iraq and turn on the world and the ***** up and no one to defend me from Kuwait, and this must be understood by the Kuwaitis now."

The upper, revealed "a formal apology" by former Iraqi Vice President Izzat al-Duri, the regime of Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait in August 1990, the former Prime Minister of Kuwait Sheikh Nasser Al-Mohammad.

The league, which is the second man in the regime of Saddam Hussein, acknowledged in a speech in July last year, on the occasion of the fifth anniversary of the forty-coup July 17, 1968 that brought the Baath Party to power in Iraq, a mistake the leadership of the former Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.

It is noteworthy that the league is required (1) of the current Iraqi authorities on charges of supporting terrorism, and had disappeared in an unknown location since the fall of Baghdad in April 2003.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.almasalah.com%2Far%2Fnews%2F15856%2F%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D9%2584%25D9%2588%25D9%258A-%25D9%258A%25D9%2582%25D9%2588%25D9%2584-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2586%25D9%2587-%25D8%25AD%25D9%2585%25D9%2584-%25D8%25B1%25D8%25B3%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B9%25D8%25AA%25D8%25B0%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 9:17 pm