Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A message from the Sudanese to the Emir of Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A message from the Sudanese to the Emir of Kuwait Empty A message from the Sudanese to the Emir of Kuwait

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2024, 4:19 am

[size=35][size=35]A message from the Sudanese to the Emir of Kuwait[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-08 | 13:43
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Local:
    Minister of Interior Abdul Amir Al-Shammari announced today, Monday, that he discussed 6 files with his Kuwaiti counterpart, while he indicated that a written message was delivered from Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani to the Emir of Kuwait, Mishaal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Shammari said in a statement followed by Sumaria News, "Our visit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was successful, as we discussed with the Kuwaiti Minister of Interior, Fahd Yousef Saud Al-Sabah, residency and entry facilities between Iraqis and Kuwaitis, combating drugs, and the cooperation between the two countries to combat this dangerous scourge," indicating that "the Kuwaiti Minister of Interior will participate in the security meeting that will be held on July 28 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]."

He continued, "We discussed border security and the challenges facing border security, organized crime, combating terrorism, activating the memorandum of understanding signed in 2016, and many other issues," noting that "a written message from the Prime Minister regarding bilateral relations and an invitation to visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was delivered to the Emir of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Mishal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 6:55 pm