Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Facebook adds 3,000 employees to fight live broadcasts of violence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Facebook adds 3,000 employees to fight live broadcasts of violence Empty Facebook adds 3,000 employees to fight live broadcasts of violence

Post by Rocky Thu May 04, 2017 3:37 am

Facebook adds 3,000 employees to fight live broadcasts of violence

Release Date: 2017/5/3

Facebook is planning to hire an additional 3,000 workers next year to monitor reports of inappropriate content on its social network, including video recordings of killings and suicide, Facebook's chief executive Mark Zuckerberg said.
    Zuckerberg, co-founder of Facebook, said in a publication on the social networking site that staff would be added to the 4,500 others who already review content that violates the Terms of Service.
    The recruitment campaign is a recognition from Facebook that it needs, at least for the time being, more than automated software to improve live broadcast monitoring of Facebook Live, which has been plagued by violent incidents since it was launched last year.
    Police said last week that a father from Thailand had broadcast a videotape of him killing his daughter on Facebook Live. Facebook deleted the registration after more than a full day of its publication and was seen 370 thousand times. Other video recordings of violent incidents have been broadcast from places such as Chicago and Cleveland.
    "We are making it easier to report those videos so that we can take good action quickly - whether it's a quick response when someone needs to help or delete a post," Zuckerberg said.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm