Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament was investigating the exchange Salahuddin budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament was investigating the exchange Salahuddin budget  Empty Parliament was investigating the exchange Salahuddin budget

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Aug 2013, 10:51 am

Parliament was investigating the exchange Salahuddin budget

20/08/2013

BAGHDAD / JD / .. The Board of Representatives today the formation of an investigative committee in the disbursement of budget Saladin, after the pressures exercised by the Vice-province to learn how to spent money and referral mechanism and implementation of projects.

The House of Representatives voted today to form a parliamentary committee to investigate the disbursement of the financial budget of the province of Salahuddin.

, and the number of deputies from the province Salahuddin has revealed his intention to submit a request to interrogate the Chairman of the Board of Salahuddin province issues a major corruption got in the province بمقدمتها Multi restoration of the provincial council of 11 billion dinars.

revealed a number of deputies to request interrogation focused on several points the most important budget of the province for three years and how disbursement mechanism referral and implementation of projects' as well as check on the subject of the restoration of the provincial council, which received 11 billion dinars have been restored by 3 billion, which means that there is $ 8 billion corruption. / End / 22.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 6:48 pm