Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

E-Forum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

E-Forum Empty E-Forum

Post by Rocky Sun 21 May 2017, 2:12 am

E-Forum

Author: Yasser mutawalli

5/21/2017 0:00

The effects of a website developed by a group of economists led by Iraqi economic thinker Dr. Mohammed Saleh and the appearance of the foundations of his loco carries the title "Towards an economic leadership" has attracted interested and concerned.
    This forum aims to develop ideas and solutions to the real challenges facing the Iraqi economy through cross - fertilization of ideas electronically between experts and those interested in economic affairs and decision - makers to help them take the right steps to immediately implement the required economic reform.
    When you browse the site and find the names of fathoms and personalities with a long history and experience of veteran economic thought this would confer real value to this forum and its importance.
    But let me clear something touched by browsing the site and where he sent me an invitation to participate in it and accepted that what was presented during the Forum hours starting a bed and a wide range of solutions and proposals.
    Let me however I remembered the broad and large archive maintained by the newspaper " Al- Sabah" and on the economic pages throughout the decade and a half of the period of the change experienced by Iraq.
    It was the subject of any raises in the Forum has the corresponding increases in the newspaper "morning" analysis and diagnosis and screening, recommendations and visions and ideas in various fields.
    This means that each tower will recall here is a reminder of the truth and the renewal and re - claims of economic reform but faces and new ideas and this healthy reminder of the importance of doing.
    I'm on I must point out that most of the organizers in the electronic forum were active contributors to the archive "morning" or whether their studies interviews with them or through their participation in specialized seminars and workshops that were regulated in this regard.
    We have no outlet for these topics in the run - off, but we are hoping with the principle stated that the benefit anniversary.
    Which I want to say here: we have a real need to initiate systematic implementation of the proposed recommendations and approved solutions in order to achieve the desired reform.
    Because the archive busy views and a wide variety of needs to organize priorities to begin implementation of the reforms that are supposed to be applied based on the participation of decision - makers in the discussion through the forum, meaning that the convictions are available to everyone.
    We have only left and proceed to implementation according to priorities Will you , see the Forum will be able to achieve this goal to be?
    Our hope is great this time because we are feeling the seriousness of the government and its desire to achieve economic reform.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:03 pm