Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What after the forum of investment and reconstruction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What after the forum of investment and reconstruction Empty What after the forum of investment and reconstruction

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Apr 2018, 10:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/04/26 15:24

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) -
    Samir Nusairi

On the occasion of the conference of investment and reconstruction in Iraq today, I would like to clarify some of the visions and proposals in activating and activating the governmental role and partnership with the private sector in the implementation of the planned projects, according to my view a roadmap for implementation after the forum ends its work and issues its recommendations as follows:

1. The Government shall improve the business environment in Iraq and provide an encouraging investment climate to attract national and foreign capital and encourage the achievement of partnerships between the public and private sectors.

2. Creating a new legislative environment based on Article 25 of the permanent constitution, which focuses on encouraging, motivating and developing the private sector to ensure its activation and leadership of the investment market, in particular granting it the flexibility and facilities to contribute to the programs and road map for reconstruction.

3. Sustain and activate partnership, dialogue and cooperation between the private sector and the government. 

The important activation of the law of the partnership and the suspension implemented several years ago.

4- The contribution of the private sector in the field of housing projects and infrastructure has been made available and it has previous successful experiences in implementing these projects.

5 - To encourage the establishment and development of small and medium enterprises to achieve comprehensive and sustainable development, including the formation of specialized institutions for this purpose. 

And the establishment of a national fund to finance these projects contribute to government and private banks.

7 - The Central Bank and banks complete the legal procedures to establish the national financing companies to finance the reconstruction and development projects, which contribute to the Islamic and commercial banks, government and private

8- Activating the role of specialized banks and private banks to provide soft loans to the national private sector as well as finding solutions to the problems of taxes and accrued interest incurred by the owners of the projects suspended due to failure to pay the dues of contractors, especially projects that achieved 50% or more and the development of a financial policy and monitoring allocations in the budget to complete this Projects

9 - The Central Bank of the classification of Iraqi banks in accordance with international classification standards and that these banks are classified internationally to form partnerships with Arab and foreign banks and the establishment of financing and investment partnerships for development projects and reconstruction.

Note: The content of the forum (what after the forum of investment and reconstruction) was published first on the site (economy news) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this news day content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this title (what after the forum of investment and reconstruction) through the source of the original any site (economy News).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 9:29 pm